These are just a sample of features the Nolting Longarm quilting machines offer to the serious quilter:
· We fabricate the bodies from 3/16" aluminum plate (24" & larger) for lightweight and super strength. This provides fluid motion for years of comfortable quilting.
· Sealed bearings on the drive shafts do not need lubrication for a lifetime of smooth operation.
· Four oil wicks to the moving parts of the head need only one drop of sewing oil every 8-10 hours of sewing.
· The external brush, 90 volt DC motor is mounted inside the body of the machine, keeping it away from your ears and hair while sewing.
· The machine plugs into standard 110 volt AC wall outlet. No special wiring needed.
· Our gear belt drive provides quiet, accurate power to the top shaft.
· The hopping foot moves over seams and a variety of materials for quality stitches. The foot is also perfectly round for sewing with rulers or templates.
· The handles are located out of your line of sight. Their vertical placement is ergonomically correct and provides stress free operation.
· The focusable laser stylist is built to be located either on the front or rear of the sewing head for either linear or single cell patterns.
· We inject expanding foam inside the body cavity to reduce vibration and noise for comfortable sewing.
· The fluorescent light is placed for excellent visibility. It can be replaced with an optional blacklight for use with day glow powder or pencils for your unique designs.
· The standard variable speed controller is infinitely adjustable for just the right speed of operation.
· The optional Needle Positioner by Intellistitch® is available with needle up or down, variable speed control, single stitch, repeating single stitch.
· The optional Stitch Regulator IS2KN by Intellistitch® includes all the features of the Needle Positioner plus variable stitch lengths from 1 to 12 per inch, variable speed control with motion detector, single stitch, repeating single stitch, and precision quilting.
· The all steel table comes in two piece construction, making it easy to place in hard to reach rooms. All tables can be made in a variety of lengths (inquire about special lengths).
· The tracks enclose the wheels for solid, smooth motion. This also protects your quilts from marks if they fall on the track.
· Our cord chain keeps the electrical cord out from under your feet while sewing on the pantograph side of the table, allowing you to concentrate on the pattern.
· The rollers are located so as to provide easy access to change the bobbin without moving from your location on the quilt.
· The roller lift holds up the quilt top roller so you can have access to the batting between the layers of the quilt.
· All tables come leg levels, allowing for your custom height adjustment. Hydraulic lift legs are available as an option.
· The ratchet action advances the takeup roller quickly and easily.
· The solid wheels are fixed to axles with sealed bearing mounted on the axle for non-binding movement.
· A roller is included for storing large rolls of batting under the table.
· Easy to engage track locks help sew horizontal and vertical straight lines.
· All new Nolting Longarms are predrilled for attaching the popular circle, and diagonal line maker Hartley Fence.
· All Nolting Longarm Quilting Machines can be equipped with any of the available options for a custom system to meet your specific needs.