Learn a different Quilt Block (or more) each session.
From 1:00 p.m. until 5:00 p.m.
Supplies for December Class: Little Things page 80
- Machine with power cord, foot control
- Double sided Fusible Stabilizer (like steam a Seam 2 light
- 1/4" Foot
- Open Toe Foot
- Decorative zig zag foot (Viking "B" Foot) (Brother "N" Foot)
- Medium Wt. Tear Away Stabilizer
- Thread: 60 wt. for sewing the pieces together
- Thread: To compliment the fabric you have chosen for the Tea Cup Fabric
- 12 assorted fabrics in colors of your choice starched well and cut 3-1/8" X 3-1/8"
- 1 Square of Light fabric for cup to be appliqued onto. 4" X 4" (Starch well before cutting)
- Scraps of fabric large enough to cover each of Tea Cup drawing pieces on page 81
- Book The Splendid Sampler
- Air or water erase pen